Wednesday, April 2, 2014

DAILY READS. BE YOURSELF.

"This is me. This is what I stand for, and this is what you get when you read me. I'm doing the best I can - Like me or Not- Love Me or Not- But this is who I am as a Writer & as myself" ~Gelah~
http://thejourneywriter.blogspot.com/

ANGELAH POLOT~

       Hello, I'm the kiddo behind this journey. I'm Angie, a simply ordinary girl living in this simple world. Where whenever I got bored, I WRITE, SIT, EXPRESS. I'm fifteen years old yet I've got an extra ordinary goals in life.

MY COLUMN

  • Third year high school major in Creative Writing in English(SPA-DCPNHS) 
  • Writer
  • Contributes Articles (in THE BOHOLENIAN and in LIFESTYLE BOHOL (BOHOL CHRONICLE)
  • BOHOLunteer
  • BOHOL BLOGGER
  • BES' Valedictorian & SSG President
  • Tagbilaran City Division (SPG) Ass. Sec., 2010-2011
  • Ass. EIC, "The NEO STAR", 2010-2011 
  • RSPC qualifier, (2013) DSPC 2nd place (Feature Writing English) 


"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you. if you feel lost , disappointed, hesitant or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will doscover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong".

Of course, you can also visit my other blog and wattpad stories:
http://www.wattpad.com/22805998-THOUGH-MY-EARS-CANNOT-HEAR#.UGSXMDKTRII
or http://littlegelahgirl.blogspot.com
And please you're welcome to drop by your comments/suggestions/words..  THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment